Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Skywatch No. 18

Birds are impossibly difficult to approach around here. We've had a robin nest right outside a window last year and some sort of thrush over our front door the year before that. The area is wooded, which helps, but other than that, there's not much to be done. 


Well. As of today I have only one day of classes left. It feels rather surreal. Still ridiculously busy however. As soon as I've gotten enough sleep, I'll start making sense again. Until then, I'm off. Sorry.

5 comments:

  1. I like the contrats in your picture and I like the blue sky :)
    Good luck with your studies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My link:
    http://foto.rudenius.se/post/2009/05/28/SkyWatch-Friday-46.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bird in flight is quite spooky. I like the idea of the two images together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taking bird shots can be so frustrating at times but every now and then you do get a good one and then it's truly worth it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! It's so hard to capture birds.

    ReplyDelete