Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

A Reflection

It's been nice, this past week. Naturally, I'm on break. Having some time to myself is a nice change. Even though I've had more time on my hands, though, it still feels like that I've gotten less done, that time has passed faster. Funny, how it works. Not having rigid schedules that dictate what you have to get done when tend to make time wander away. There are still several deadlines that must be met before classes begin, so I've not been doing nothing. Nonetheless, and I quote, "hours feel like minutes and days like hours." Having work to do but so much time to do it in, productivity quickly takes a tumble down the priority ladder. By the time I look up from whatever I'm doing, it's already one in the morning. Day after day passes, every one very much alike. I suppose pressure boots efficiency, but still.

I know I haven't been updating recently, and I've already missed three or four Skywatches without noticing. But never fear, I'll be back.

1 comment: