Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

Skywatch No. 8


As you may have noticed, the majority of my photos all seem to be the same place. And admittedly, it is. (I'd like to compile a 365-day journal someday, taking daily pictures out this window.) It's unintentional, really. Where there's a large west-facing window, count on me to use it. I'm a sucker for sunsets. This view usually offers better results than trudging outside in the freezing cold. When the leaves come in I'll have to stop being lazy and actually go out to get my sunsets...

5 comments:

  1. I have a great west-facing window, too, and I love watching the sunset through it. Usually I can't resist a photograph. Lovely pink sky in your photo, made interesting by the skeletons of tree limbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these captures. I used to live in a wooded area with a west facing window. (I live in the desert now.) Your photos remind me of that. And yes, you'll have to get more ambitious in the summer, but it won't be quite so unpleasant to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the leaves come, it'll be warmer out and you won't mind trudging a little!

    Tink *~*~*
    My Mobile Adventures *~*~* Presents: Six Mile Cypress Sky

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the sky through the trees, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunsets are great..

    You have an interesting blog. I like it.

    ReplyDelete