Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Brr.

Will you look at that. Blue sky and sun! It's a beautiful thing. Funny coming from me- I usually find cold more comfortable than hot and darkness more interesting than bright day- but it's something of a relief. The unseasonable cold is here to stay though; mornings and nights are often in the Fahrenheit negatives. 

It's felt like a long winter, but we are... only about a third of the way through (Ranzenblog has a nice pick-me-up regarding this very thought). School has been keeping me busy and I've been starting to look forward to seeing the end of end of the tunnel, so to speak. And so we march resolutely on.

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think i love the cold and rain too but I love the clear blue sky most :)Happy skywatch Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful capture, the sun poking through the trees is perfect.

    Cheers and have a great weekend!
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are no choice for me..it's hot throughout the year..
    Great composition for SWF :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it! i always like the sunspots picture. i like your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue sky in winter almost makes it bearable.
    Great capture through the branches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way the sun is hiding behind the tree, and all you can see of it is the halo!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete