Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

Reassurances

Everyone's probably heard enough about how ideal workspaces are intended to be clean and clear of distractions. As we all well know, those are not easy to come by. We work quite well wallowing in our own messes, thank you very much.
The state of my workspace on this particular day can be seen at left. Location? Kitchen counter. Duration (so far)? About a week.
And yes, this is normal. Sewing is carried out on a dining room table. Actual homework, the type from classes, is dealt with on a kitchen table. Desks are merely storage space.
The point? This is all merely a reassurance to those who think themselves disorganized or undiciplined in controlling his or her working area. In this regard, you can't possibly be worse off than I am.

1 comment:

  1. My hubby is always saying I need to clean up my craft room. I just tell him that all craft rooms look like that, it's how they're supposed to be! Next time he says that though, I'm not going to be quite as polite (:

    ReplyDelete