Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Skywatch No. 21 and Other News

Because my lens is shiny and it reflects the trees and the sunlight and the sky which is somewhere beyond those trees:

This could be my last Skywatch for a bit... this time next week, I'll be in the sky and with a camera, but little chance of internet. I'll be in Taiwan for the next month (tropical location? check. height of summer? check. air conditioning? dubious.) on a sort of volunteer/camp program. We teach schoolchildren English, they pay for everything but your plane ticket. It's a pretty good deal.

Their website is here. I personally find it rather poorly organized, but it's decent and serviceable.

5 comments:

  1. A very interesting photo - I wish you safe travel and hope you will rejoin us when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting skywatch shot, I like the idea of shooting the reflection rather that the original.

    Pl. take a moment to vote for us at "The Great Driving Challenge". Appreciate your support...Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet picture! Have fun and good luck in Taiwan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool photo. Lucky you off for a woeking holiday.

    ReplyDelete