Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Why Wallpapers Are Not "In"

After walking through my place of residence and counting a grand total of 11 different wallpapers, I have concluded that this house is Special.

After walking through said house photographing wallpaper, I have concluded that I must also be Special.

Either way, have a gander at this eye-offending array.


Thankfully, Numbers 1, 2, 5, 9, and 11 are located in the basement where they belong. Number 12, the Standard White Wall, exists, but would perhaps be put to better use if it multiplied and usurped the more ostentatious ones. Just saying.

2 comments:

  1. Heh. I actually sort of like some wallpapers but those are sort of scary when you put them all together like that. :-) 5 and 7 look sort of interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know. Some wallpapers are rather nice, and I even like a couple of the ones we have, but the others can be quite... interesting.

    ReplyDelete