Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Here Comes the Sun

The weather is beautiful today. Sunlight, fifty-seven degree high, melted snow, the finally-visible greens of conifers and hardy mosses, the whole deal. Even the insects, birds, and squirrels are out. This is the only "nice" day, per say, for the time being. Spring, we must continue to tell ourselves, begins this month. 



Daylight savings time also begins this weekend. I find it unfair how it always occurs just when it's starting to get a little light in the morning. For those of us who are forced to rise at six, it's often a relief to be able to recognize mornings as being mornings (as opposed to the middle of the night) when looking out the window. 

Also, I am not a fan of post-daylight savings time beginning-Monday mornings. Just thought I'd share.

Remember to adjust your clocks.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, and I SO agree about Daylight Savings time. I've always hated, and now it starts earlier and lasts longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does however mean sunrise photo opp's are a little later! Nice piccies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent photos, I added your blog to my followers list so I can return often to see more of your work.

    Have a great weekend.
    Guy
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty photo, the sky is so blue

    ReplyDelete