Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Traffic- Feedback Please!

Traffic analysis tools have become very helpful in determining what sort of things people are looking for when they visit. Please help me by leaving some feedback. I'm not going to beg for attention, but the more you let me know about what you're looking for, the better I'll be able to adapt. Now:

I've noticed that most of you who arrive on Darkglow come from one of three places:
  1. Google searches for craft-related items, mainly paper mache. You usually end up here. I'm impressed that I show up high enough on the results to be getting so much traffic for the same thing, but is this single post what you need? Should I expand? Are you disappointed by the content of the rest of the site, most of which has little to do with what you searched for?
  2. Skywatch. I enjoy participating, although those posts cater to a narrower audience. I've noticed that if you came from Skywatch, you've only ever commented on Skywatch posts. Does this mean you read exclusively for it? If the posts relate to something else, do you just not read it at all?
  3. Facebook. Okay, if you came from Facebook, I probably know you, and you know me. It'd be nice to have some honest feedback. Would you return? Is there anything you are particularly interested in that you'd like me to write more about?

No comments:

Post a Comment