Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Well, I Wish I Were That Good.

Recently, as I was browsing around for formal gowns, I happened upon this classy number. I'm normally not one to be enthralled by hours and hours of clothes-shopping, but this one really caught my fancy. It's just... elegant.

Now, as it just so happens, I'd bought this delicious crinkled/pleated fabric some years ago in this spectacular blend of lime and celery green (I've spent a great deal of time messing with the white balance, but to no avail. This is as close as I can get the color). It's nearly the exact same material as the skirt portion. Now that I have inspiration and an actual use for the fabric, I think I'll have a go at it. As the only sewing machine I am in possession of is currently dysfunctional, well, let's just say this'll be one heck of an interesting experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment